Tuesday, May 15, 2012

cpd23 #2: Investigating other blogs

Okay, so I know this is a bit on the late side... it was meant to be the second assignment for last week. I could fill some space with excuses, but I'm not going to bother. I just didn't get to it sooner.

I did, however, check out a couple of other bloggers also working on the cpd23 project. Of course, I've got one friend I know who I guess I've sort of helped entice into beginning this project--La bibliotcaria habla / The librarian speaks--we plan to travel together through this 23 Things journey! (We've discovered we're good travel-buddies!)

I am also following Susan's Blog 2012, as she found me first and commented on my first entry. I'm excited because she's writing from Berkshire, U.K. I hadn't expected to meet knew folks online through this project outside my own state, much less outside my country! I'm anxious to see what similarities and differences we write about, being in different parts of the world but in the same profession!

Two other blogs I've already signed up to follow are Amanda the (almost) Librarian and kendrabookgirl. I love having Google Reader so I can put all my RSS feeds into one place. Um... at least, that's what I thought I was doing! These latest two additions to my list both use WordPress instead of Blogger, so now I have the joy of figuring out how to incorporate all of my blogs into one reader. *Please, don't anyone tell me... I want to see if I can find out on my own! I'll post for help if I can't... thanks!*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're meeting people all over the world. This is one of the fascinating things about CPD23 for me. Last year, there was an Israeli woman involved. I had never thought about library schools in places like Tel Aviv!

    ReplyDelete